Foaming Asbestos Remover
- Low VOC
- Safe for people and the environment
- Readily biodegradable, breaks down quickly in waste water treatment facilities.
- A Natural products that is safe for vegetation, aquatic and other animals, even can be used as a fertilizer.
- Makes asbestos removal less disruptive and greatly affordable.
- Prevents the asbestos particles from getting airborne.
- Foam can easily be distributed across all surfaces of the material ensuring that it is thoroughly and adequately wet.
- Asbestos and other particulates are contained by the layer of foam bubbles which collapses around each particulate assuring they are thoroughly wetted and do not become airborne.
- Worker safety is increased.
- Risk of building contamination is reduced.
- Abatement costs are reduced on average about 20%-35% creating a competitive advantage, while reducing owners abatement costs.
- Satisfies Asbestos Regulations: National Emission Standards for Hazardous Air Pollutants (NESHAP), Occupational Safety and Health Act (OSHA)
Use for Acoustical Ceiling Texture Abatement:
Use for Tile Floors, Exterior & more:
Benefits of Foam
- Reduced labor.
- Low moisture – use less water than pressure washing, quicker drying times.
- Longer dwell times – less likely to need multiple applications, provides time for the chemicals to do their job, such as kill the mold or bacteria, or encapsulate the asbestos.
- Clings to vertical and overhead surfaces.
- No toxic or obnoxious odors
- Cost savings – save labor, time, and chemical.
- Foam covers 700 square feet per gallon compare to spraying with 225 square feet per gallon.
- Visual marker – ensure complete coverage and prevent missed or repeated areas. Easily see what is covered and what isn't.
- Federal Emergency Management Agency (FEMA) recommends using Foam for remediation.
Questions or Comments?
Complete the below form and we will get back to you with answers.