Solvent Systems International has a broad range of sanitizer products in stock that will help you keep your workers, customers, offices, manufacturing facilities, and fleets clean and sanitized for Covid 19 Coronavirus. Products are available in gallons, drums, and totes. Contact us using the form below and we will get right back to you with costs and shipping details. Read our Covid-19 Sanitation Products Press Release here.
Gel Alcohol Hand Purifier
Gel Alcohol Hand Purifier compares to the best hand sanitizers on the market that clean without water.
- KILLS GERMS - Kills up to 99.99% of common germs including Covid-19 without water.
- CONTAINS ETHYL ALCOHOL - Contains over 65% ethanol that will kill Covid-19.
- EASY APPLICATION - Gel product allows complete distribution over hands without dripping before it evaporates.
- GENTLE ON HANDS - Includes USP 99.7% kosher glycerin, aloe, and a fresh scent that leaves hands soft, smooth with a pleasant smell.
- CAN USE ANYWHERE - Great for restaurants, bars, health clubs, manufacturing floors, auto service shops, offices, anywhere.
Customers are saying nice things about our Gel Alcohol Hand Purifier:
William Harrow, CEO of Continental Paper Grading, an international paper recycling company says: "Everyone here loves your sanitizer...I just used it as well... it's great!"
Steve from Blendtech Industries says "The new hand sanitizer gel is great. I have had customers return different kinds of liquids and gels due to smell, unexpected viscosity, or drying times. Your product has great cling and the smell is what I would call fresh laundry. Mild but pleasant. My customers, employees, friends, and family are going to be pleased. Thanks again."
Alcohol Thin Liquid Hand Cleaner
Alcohol Thin Liquid Hand Cleaner is similar to Alcohol Gel Hand Cleaner but is a thin liquid instead of a gel.
Alcohol Based Surface Cleaner
Ideal for daily cleaning of light contaminants from hard surfaces such as tables, doorknobs, railings, PPE and equipment. Safe on plastic, steel, stainless steel, and aluminum. Ready-to-use and contains 70% alcohol. Sanitizes hands while it cleans.
Sterilex Ultra Disinfectant Cleaner Solution (EPA Reg. No. 63761-8) and Sterilex Ultra Activator Solution, based on PerQuat technology is a two-part liquid concentrate that is mixed together at the time of use. It is an EPA registered disinfectant approved to kill organisms such as Listeria, Salmonella, E. coli, as well as Covid 19 on food contact equipment and surfaces. It has a broad spectrum killing ability. It is easy to mix, foam and use as a soak or circulate.
Proxitane’s effective ingredient is Peracetic Acid (PAA). PAA is considered by the EPA to be safe. It breaks down into water and vinegar and leaves no harmful residues and environmental damage unlike Bleach or Quats, which are other products that are being marketed for cleaning in these times.
SSI sells two Proxitane products, AHC and EX.
- AHC is formulated with a detergent and is an excellent cleaner for surfaces including plastic, stainless steel, linoleum, vinyl, glazed porcelain, and glass. AHC is effective against viruses even at low doses (157 parts per million). AHC has been approved for use against SARS-CoV-2, the the virus strain that causes Covid-19. (EPA reg Number 68660-11).
- EX does not contain the surfactant, and is the only USDA organic disinfectant that is approved to spray directly on food. EX has the same virus killing properties as AHC.
Additional Peracetic Acid information (higher PAA concentration products are available)
Questions? Want to make an order? Contact us today and we will get right back to you with the details. Thank you and stay safe!