Bio-Oxygen Part A & B Mold Remover
Bio-Oxygen® is a non-toxic 2-part activation formula that eradicates bacteria, mold, mildew and their odors by destroying them at their source. The guaranteed success of SSI’s Bio-Oxygen® is achieved by combining the 2-part formula and using our delivery and application protocol (see below) by micro misting or foam application. Bio-Oxygen® searches and destroys, fractures and breaks down the tough, outer mold spore shell allowing for the agent to enter and eliminate the entire mold organism and neutralize the toxins within. Bio-Oxygen® does not encapsulate but eliminates mold so it cannot hide out or go dormant. It then leaves a nontoxic residual barrier on the surface that prevents mold re-growth for 3 to 4 months. Bio-Oxygen® is nontoxic, biodegradable, non-corrosive and non-flammable. It safely degrades itself after the activation period to simple water and oxygen; no strange odors or oils left behind. It is ultimately effective, yet friendly to our environment and used by restoration and remediation professionals around the globe.
Bio-Oxygen® can be applied by fog, spray or foam. No toxic chemicals, no alcohol, bleach, phenols, or botanical oils that could cause allergies are used, allowing cleaning without any sticky residue or odors, saving time, chemicals and labor.
Using Bio-Oxygen® will ensure you pass the mold clearance test the first time.
In sum Bio-Oxygen®:
- Eliminates all mold, bacteria, viruses, spores and mycotoxins and odors on contact, removes mold stains, and leaves a barrier that keeps eliminating for months.
- Two part system makes product active only when you need it.
- Foam helps individuals with little or no mold remediation experience to easily apply the chemical over the entire surface for the best results.
- The most effective mold elimination solution in the restoration industry.
- A non-toxic two-part activation formula that eradicates mold, mildew, bacteria, viruses, spores, mycotoxins and their odors by destroying them at their source.
- Removes mold stains.
- Biodegradable, non-corrosive and non-flammable.
- Searches and destroys, fractures and breaks down the tough, outer mold spore shell allowing for the agent to enter and eliminate the entire mold organism and neutralize the toxins within.
- Does not encapsulate but eliminates mold so it cannot hide out or go dormant.
- Leaves a nontoxic residual barrier on the surface that prevents mold re-growth.
- Effective and friendly to our environment, used by restoration and remediation professionals around the globe.
- Leaves the surfaces clean, without any sticky residue or odors, saving time and labor costs in the final clean-up and re-build phases.
- Ensures you pass the mold clearance test the first time.
Click these links to see videos of:
Instructions for Use
- Brushes improve the decontamination of wooden studs and other surfaces by scrubbing the foam into affected surfaces.
- The combination of foam and scrubbing helps to remove waterborne contaminants other than mold that get absorbed into wooden materials.
- The foam should sit on the surface for 3 to 5 minutes before scrubbing (refer to the label of the product for minimum dwell time).
- Water-damaged porous materials should be removed.
- Non-flooded gypsum board and plaster walls that remain after gutting that are dirty or harboring mold growth can be cleaned using the foam solution.
- Care should be taken to inspect both the front and back side of the non-flooded gypsum board and plaster walls for remaining dirt and mold to ensure all affected areas are cleaned. These semi-porous surfaces should not be scrubbed, but should instead be wiped off with disposable towels
Click this link for:
Questions or Comments?
Complete the below form and we will get back to you with answers.